ProJet received an order for a Tail Cutter form the new Andritz Tissue machine that will be delivered to ST Paper, USA. The order was included in ProJet’s third 2021 orders received. The value of the order will not be disclosed.
ProJet already supplied almost exclusively al Tail Cutters to Andritz Austria in the past years; recently also Andritz China selected ProJet as the preferred supplier. The order from ST Paper is to supply a ANDRITZ tissue machine of the type PrimeLineTM W 2000 has a design speed of 2,000 m/min and a working width of 5.65 m to produce a range of bath, napkin and towel grades. The order includes:
- the approach flow equipment with double dilution capability for excellent fiber preparation
- a fully cantilevered PrimePress XT Evo shoe press for gentle dewatering
- a 16 ft. PrimeDry Steel Yankee with head insulation, steam and condensate systems, and high-performance Yankee hood and process air systems for energy-efficient drying
- mist extraction and dust removal systems for safe operation and
- a PrimeReel standard reel with turn-up equipment for excellent end product quality